Super Bright: ULTRAFIRE P53 tactical flashlight adopts upgraded XHP50 LED, the maximum output is 1000 lumens, the maximum beam length is nearly 1640ft (500 meters). Especially suitable for hiking, camping, fishing, running, power outages, emergency situations, etc.
Long-Lasting: With the 3.7V 18650 rechargeable battery, flashlight can provide up to 15 hours of constant brightness (low mode). Using the included micro USB cable, the battery can be fully charged in 4 hours. It also has a battery power reminder function that allows you to observe battery usage at any time.
5 Lighting Modes & Zoomable: There are 5 modes: high / medium / low / strobe / SOS. The brightest flashlight has a zoom function, a retractable zoom, and the focus can be adjusted to freely convert the beam from wide to narrow.
IPX5 Water Resistant & Durable: IPX5 waterproof rating ensures the normal use in rainy and snowy weather, and the military-grade aluminum alloy body ensures the impact resistance of the flashlight, scratch resistance, and resistance to scratches and corrosion.
1. Using the latest XHP-50 lamp beads, the maximum brightness can reach 1000 lumens, the service life is 100,000 hours, durable, and can be used for a long time in daily life;
2. High-power tactical flashlight with 5 different setting modes, which can adapt to multiple clock environments;
3. Zoom allows adjustable focus, zoom in or out the tactical flashlight to adjust the bright intensity or illumination range;
4. With USB charging interface, it can be directly charged by the flashlight, and has good electrical conductivity to effectively prevent contact failure;
5. Battery power display function, you can check the battery's power status at any time.
LED Type: XHP-50
Maximum lumens: 1000
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Flashlight Weight: 5.5oz
Size: 15.7 x 4 x 2.85 cm
5 Modes: Full, Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS
Battery Type: 1 x 18650 Battery (not included) OR 3 x AAA Batteries (not included)
waterproof level: IPX5
1*Micro USB Cable
1*3*AAA Battery Adapter